We’ve caught onto a common theme as the days get slightly warmer and longer; the trend that is long-sleeve midi dresses. This style of dress works great for those transitional months into warmer temperatures, as they have the right balance of coverage and exposure.
We’ve picked out our top 5 for you to peruse. Show a bit of ankle this spring with one of our favourites!
1. This gorgeous red number from KitX
Another sustainable Australian fashion brand. Seen here on Mimi Elashiry.
2. Our Kenzie Weave Print Dress
Because the fabric just feels so lush! Seen here on Tiffany from The Travellers Series.
3. This light and breezy Spring-ready dress
We’re not exactly sure where it’s from, but we love it!
Photo: @jessrubyjames found on @sustainablewardrobesydney
4. Another gorgeous white dress
This one is from Mara Hoffman. We’re in love with those buttons! Seen here on Nicole Warne, better known as Gary Pepper Girl.
5. This beautiful striped wrap dress on Polish blogger Paulina from Daisy Line Blog
We’re not sure where you can pick this up from, but damn it’s cute!
Which is your favourite?
Let us know!